Care Instructions for Timber & Cotton items
Items may be damaged or broken if they:
- Are dropped or mistreated
- Stored incorrectly
- Come in contact with perfumes, cosmetics, hair products, moisturisers and water
How to clean your pieces?
To ensure that your Timber & Cotton items are clean, please use a jewellery polishing cloth.
How should I store my pieces?
Your items should be stored in a dry and clean place. Items with tassels are best stored hanging, to ensure that the strands don't go out of shape.
We do not recommend our Timber & Cotton items for use by children under the age of 3 due to risk of strangulation or choking. Use of Timber & Cotton items on children should always be under supervision. Timber & Cotton can not be held responsible for any misuse of our products.
Care Instructions for polymer clay products
Your polymer clay products can be wiped with with a damp cloth/baby wipe or for stubborn stains I find a magic eraser to work wonderfully.
For glitter/foiled/varnished pieces please take extreme care when cleaning and only clean lightly with a damp cloth with water. Due to the delicate nature of these products please do not scrub.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- On your first burn, allow the wax to melt right to the edge of the container (approx. 2-3 hours)
- Always burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface and away from drafts
- Ensure the wick is trimmed to approx. 5 mm before each burn
- Do not burn your candle for long than 4 hours at a time
- Allow your candle to cool completely before re-lighting
- Only burn your candle to the last 1/4" to prevent glass cracking
- Store your candles in a cool, dry area and avoid placing in direct sun light